Friday, March 7, 2008

A student's prayer

Trust me that to face tough test or examination of any kind would produce tension feeling on almost all students.

Maybe I should share this general student's prayer here. This prayer always make me calm down and focus to what should be done instead to lose balance without direction.

To those students be it in elementary schools, high schools, colleges or tertiary levels, hope this simple prayer would be helpful.

A student's prayer

I ask for your help, Lord,
So that I will always know
How to be a better student
And make my knowledge grow.

Please give me understanding
So that I will clearly see
Which lessons are important
And reveal the truth to me.

May I have the time to study
And improve my memory
So I won't forget the answers
No matter what the test may be.

Let me always keep on learning
Even when the class is done
May I use my Knowledge wisely
So it works for everyone.

Author Unknown

No comments: